(Note: Thank you for supporting businesses like the one presenting a sponsored message below and ordering through the links below, which benefits The Liberty Daily. We appreciate your support!)
Everyone knows the next medical crisis is just around the corner. Whether it comes in the form of a bioweapon or something much more mundane like a tick bite – you and your family need to be prepared. That’s where The Wellness Company comes in.
You know the Wellness Company and their great doctors – like Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Jim Thorp – are regularly in the media speaking out against the broken medical establishment.
Dr. Thorp, one of the nation’s leading critics of the corrupting influence of big pharma, believes that now – more than ever – people should be prepared for the next pandemic.
“I’ve strongly recommended “stock piling” critical medications including antibiotics since the turn of the century. This has been an incredible investment as many friends, family and patients have benefited. Now, in summer of 2023, this recommendation is even more crucial.” – Dr. Jim Thorp
The Wellness Company and their doctors are medical professionals that you can trust and their new medical emergency kits are the gold standard when it comes to keeping you safe and healthy.
Be ready for anything, this medical emergency kit contains an assortment of live-saving medications – including ivermectin and Z-pak. The medical emergency kit provides a guidebook to aid in the safe use of all of these life-saving medications.
From anthrax to tick bites to COVID and even to a bioweapon like the plague – the Wellness Company’s Medical Emergency kit is exactly what you need to have on hand to be prepared.
Rest assured knowing that you have emergency antibiotics, antivirals and anti-parasitics on hand to help keep you and your family safe from whatever the globalists throw at us next!
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate (generic Augmentin) 875/125 mg – 28 tablets
- Azithromycin (generic Z-Pak) 250 mg – 12 tablets
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg – 60 capsules
- Metronidazole (generic Flagyl) 500 mg – 30 tablets
- Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole (generic Bactrim) 800/160 mg – 28 tablets
- Ivermectin 18mg – 7 compounded capsules
- Fluconazole (generic Diflucan) 150 mg – 2 tablets
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran) 4mg – 6 tablets
- 1 virtual consult from a doctor you can trust
- 1 Emergency Medication Guidebook written by our Chief Medical Board for safe use.
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Bite Wounds
- Clostridioides difficile
- COVID – 19
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Plague (bioterror)
- Rickettsial Infections
- Shigella Infection
- Skin Infection
- Strep Throat
- Tick Exposure
- Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Tularemia (bioterror)
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vaginal Candidiasis
- Viral Upper Respiratory Infection
Don’t be caught unprepared. Don’t be reliant on the broken and corrupt medical industrial complex. Don’t regret not acting today.